domingo, 30 de agosto de 2009

Perfect By Simple Plan u.u


wenu kon ezta me idntifiko ji ji ji

Hey dad look at meThink back and talk to meDid I grow up according to plan?And do you think I'm wating my time doing things I wanna do?But it hurts when you disapprove all alongAnd now I try hard to make itI just want to make you proudI'm never gonna be good enough for youI can't pretend thatI'm alrightAnd you can't change me'Cuz we lost it all Nothing last foreverI'm sorry I can't be perfectNow it's just too late and We can't go backI'm sorry I can't be perfectI try not to thinkAbout the pain I feel insideDid you know you used to be my hero?All the days you spent with meNow seem so far awayAnd it feels like you don't care anymoreAnd now I try hard to make it I just want to make you proud I'm never gonna be good enough for youI can't stand another fightAnd nothing's alright'Cuz we lost it all Nothing last foreverI'm sorry I can't be perfectNow it's just too late and We can't go backI'm sorry I can't be perfectNothing's gonna change the things that you saidNothing's gonna make this right againPlease don't turn your backI can't believe it's hardJust to talk to youBut you don't understand'Cuz we lost it all Nothing last foreverI'm sorry I can't be perfectNow it's just too late and We can't go backI'm sorry I can't be perfect'Cuz we lost it all Nothing last foreverI'm sorry I can't be perfectNow it's just too late and We can't go backI'm sorry I can't be perfect

2 comentarios:

  1. es la primera vez que me paso por tu blog
    esta padre
    io tmbn me identifico con esa cancion
    pero prescisamente de eso se trata esto de ser princesas, DE SER PER-FEC-TAS
    hechale muchas ganas
    pasate por mi blog
    besos
    jess

    ResponderEliminar
  2. esa fue mi cancion un tiempo enorme. se empezaban a notar lso problemas de adiccion, era inestable, iba al siquiatrico, me perdia, me botaron de la universidad, etc. hoy lo sigue siendo pero yo cambie un poco. bueno te voy a seguir y leerte un tiempo mas.

    que estes bien
    saludos

    ResponderEliminar